Classic relaxing massage
Anti-Cellulite body massage
Anti-Cellulite massage (belly)
Anti-Cellulite massage (legs)
Back massage with honey
Massage with volcanic rocks
ABOUT THIS TREATMENT:
Dubbed “the ultimate FiveStarFacial” 3D-HydrO2 facial is a seven-in-one multi-technology device from 3D Aesthetics which can treat an array of skin concerns, such as hydration, oxygenation, anti-ageing, brightening, skin tightening and congestion.
These technologies include radiofrequency skin tightening, hydro peel, deep cleanse, oxygenation, skin lifting, hydration and a cryo facial.
These technologies can be combined for a complete prescriptive approach depending on the individual client’s skin concerns
How do the seven technologies in 3D-HydrO2 facial work?
1. Hydro peel/deep cleanse: uses a combination of three solutions to cleanse and smooth the skin using an AHA based solution. It hydrates and nourishes the skin using an RHOligopeptide- 1 and Acetyl Hexapeptide base. Bacteria and inflamed skin is improved using a BHA based solution.
2. Exfoliation/oxygenation: creates “the Bohr effect”, allowing oxygen to be drawn into the skin. The active ingredients used are kojic acid and retinol, which result in a hydrating and brightening effect.
3. Oxygenation: this spray creates a venturi effect, breaking down the molecules within the product to encourage skin hydration.
4. Electro ion – skin lifting: this treatment uses electroporation to increase the absorbency of the cell for product penetration. This, in turn, revitalises and wakes up dull and lifeless skin.
5. Skin tightening: radiofrequency technology is used to increase collagen reproduction in mature skin. Skin tightening is ideal for incorporating into an anti-ageing facial.
6. Hydration: ultrasound technology is used for product infusion. This treatment can be used alongside the 3D-Professional Solutions Time Defence Expression skincare range for anti-ageing and hydration around areas where fine lines and
wrinkles are likely to appear. 3D Solutions masks can also be used.
7. Fire and ice: the “fire” represents the heat element during treatment. Using this applicator, heat is incorporated into the beginning of the facial protocol to open the pores, increase blood supply and aid product infusion. The “cryo facial” uses cooling technology, chilling the skin down to 5˚C. This is used at the end of the facial to decrease the blood supply, giving a tightening effect and sealing in the infused products. This also helps to reduce any erythema following treatment.
Email Linna for pricing and packages • Email Linna
TREATMENT BENEFITS FOR THE SKIN
EYEBROWS STYLING AND TINTING
Brow hair removal-£7
Brow colouring - £15
Brow hair removal, colouring and styling - £25
The price depends on the size and complexity of the tattoo.